Reciever not working…

Home Page Forums DF95 Reciever not working…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I accidentally left the receiver on, and the batteries died. I replaced the old with fresh new, now the transmitter fails to connect. Do I need to bind the transmitter? How, exactly do I do that?

tprice
      Participant

AS I stupidly found out after cleaning all my battery connections, it is certainly possible to reverse the pug in connector (power to battery holder) and get no power to the receiver! Duh. I ordered a new receiver and then found out that the problem was easily fixed by turning the connector around!

Luv2Sail

This is a design oversight I discovered on a recently purchased DF95. One contact on my battery holder was defective. I had spares from EMS. I made a new one and used the Futaba Male Connectors. These have a small flange and connect to the Female Connector one direction only. Maybe this could be addressed in future design updates? HTHS.

Doug Schenk
      Participant

Hey gang, excited to join in but dead in the water at my first race. Worked fine for awhile, and then when splashed it again no connection to the receiver. I can’t seem to find a decoder for the LED codes on the receiver, or a re-bind procedure that matches what wiring/pieces I have. Not finding it on the distributors site, or here. Any help greatly appreciated.

Doug Schenk
      Participant

Some deeper YouTube searching led me to the answer. Rebound and good to go!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.